Thursday, March 12, 2009

My top five

My top favorite things to do: I would have to say riding my dirt bike with my dad and grandpa is my number one favorite thing to do. I always have a good time, and I build a better relationship with my family. My second favorite thing to do is to go skiing. The past couple of years I have gotten a season pass to park city, and have gone with my friends a lot. My next Favorite thing to do is wakeboarding. Wakeboarding is so fun and kinda hard, but I love it. I love being out in the sun and the water. My fourth favorite thing to do is Cliff jumping. I always get a big thrill from jumping my dirt bike or on skis, but its hard to beat the feeling of falling 80 feet of a cliff. My fifth favorite thing to do is to just relax with my family and friends. Sometimes I find myself really busy and always wanting to do something crazy, but sometimes it just feels good to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment